Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Resolution: A craft a day!

I finally finished what has kept me from being productive lately... Eyeshield 21!! Kyaaaa >w< Actually, it's my second time reading it. But oh my goodness, the epicness has not faded one bit, this is definitely a top notch manga! I'm itching to draw an Eyeshield 21 cap right now... I need to go to Michael's soon to buy the hat and fabric pens soon. I'm bubbling with excitement at the prospects! 

Ah but yes, back to my resolution: a craft a day! Yes, I decided that I will make a craft every single day. It may be simple or complicated, big or small, jewelry or clothes, but every day, I will produce something creative. I started this resolution today- I've already reconstructed a small shirt I've had for a couple years that no longer fits, into a cute sleeveless shrug. I'm afraid I don't have any before pictures... actually, I won't have pictures for two weeks because my mom took my camera with her so I will try to focus on making jewelry instead. But I couldn't resist myself today and went ahead and performed surgery on my shirt. I'm much happier with it now because:
1. I can wear it, finally. (The before sleeves were too small for my shoulders. Now that it's sleeveless, it fits again!)
2. I have a white outerwear to pair with my many dark colored tanktops.
3. It's perfect for layering!

This is a short post, but definitely stay tuned for some cute creations coming! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment